Revoker Pinnacle Weapon
- Price in reward points: 19000
The one and only REplacement to the Whisper, but 3 times better! Wanna know why?
- The cleanest Scope with the fastest handling in the game, designed especially for this gun
- Every time returns missing ammo for free
- Frees your Exotic slot
3. Perfect synergy with any mid- and short-range automatic gun
3. Powerful and already Masterworked for handling which is the best choice for Snipers
Did we say three times better? We undeREstimated it!
This is a Pinnacle! This is a well-thought-out rewarding and a joyful gun to play with. 5 out of 3 on Legionmeter!
- 10 Level Masterwork Revoker Pinnacle Crucible Sniper Rifle
- 3500 Glory achieved in total
- A lot of Crucible Gear and Weapons that might drop during the service
- Tons of Crucible Tokens for extra loot from Lord Shaxx
Short weapon review:
Revoker is an aggressive frame kinetic sniper rifle. It's a new pinnacle weapon for the Season of Opulence and it's actually a really great sniper rifle. It has an amazing Reversal of Fortune perk that'll forgive you some of the missed shots, custom low-zoom scope which is good both for PvP and PvE, and a Snapshot Sights perk for that snappy sniping.
In PvP, Revoker is a dangerous weapon in the hands of a good-aiming Guardian. This type of sniper rifle will kill anything with a single precision shot (even a super). But, unlike any other sniper rifle, it can generate ammo for missed shots (with a short delay but that's fine). This perk is extremely handy in the Crucible, where you're always low on special ammo. Revoker feels very easy to use due to its high handling and a low-zoom scope, so this is a great weapon for any Guardian.
In PvE, this is a slow firing but a quite good weapon in terms of DPS. Aggressive sniper rifles can one-shot some fat targets, which may be critical in some situations + you're able to deal damage from long distances. Sometimes long distance is the only way to survive in the fight, you know. All of the benefits in terms of PvP go here as well. Great sniper is always a wanted part of any fireteam.
[x] Offer Description
– Forsaken Story Campaign completed (can be provided by our 50 LVL + Forsaken Story Completion offer)